Puketitiri has a picturesque 9-hole golf course surrounded by farmland and native bush.
It is located at Hutchinsons Domain, Puketitiri Road.
For further information please contact;
- Leah Whittle ph 06 8398 659
We are lucky to have a fantastic kindergarten in Patoka.
Kindy hours – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
- Mon: 8:45am – 1:00pm (all ages)
- Tues, Weds & Thurs: 8:45am – 11:45am (all ages)
- Tues, Weds & Thurs: 8:45am – 2:45pm: (extended session children only stay and have lunch.)
Note: Extended Sessions are for the older children and provide a smooth transition to school.
Please see staff at the kindy for more information or contact;
- Patoka Kindergarten ph 06 8398 817 or
Patoka & Puketitiri Halls
Patoka and Puketitiri halls are available for hire. For further information please contact;
- Patoka – c/- Patoka School 06 8398 821
- Puketitiri – Leah Whittle 06 8398 659
Rural Fire Brigade
Puketitiri, Patoka and Rissington have a strong volunteer fire brigade. For further information please contact;
- Puketitiri – Tim Dinneen ph 8398 619
- Patoka – Rob Poulton ph 8398 826
- Rissington – Patrick O’Rourke ph 8395 903
The community pool is located approx 1 km down Hendley Road. To become a member please contact;
- Lisa or Steve Wild 8397766