- The School is served by two Waipawa Buses Ltd buses and one Nimons bus
- School bus monitors are appointed to help the bus drivers ensure the safety of the passengers
- Children must remain seated throughout their journey
- Parents should contact the family before them on the run if their child does not need to be picked up in the morning
- If your child is being picked up or going on a different bus please phone the office and let us know the new transport arrangements
- Cars – parents are asked to drop off and pick up the children from the school side of the road
- Of parents are concerned about the buses or have any problems with the drivers please contact the Principal
Click here to view Google Maps
Waihau Road Run
The Bus completes a loop from school, onto Waihau Rd, Price Cockburn Rd, Hawkston Rd then back onto Puketitiri Road to the school
The Bus starts in the morning from Makahu Rd/Pakaututu Rd intersection down Puketitiri Rd to the school and the reverse in the afternoon
The Bus starts in the morning from the old Rissington school site and heads up Puketitiri Rd to the school and the reverse in the afternoon.
Hendley Road Run
The Bus starts in the morning from the Trig Rd/Hendley Rd corner and along Hendley Rd to school and the reverse in the afternoon.